Spring is in the air and you might be looking to clean your closet. Here is a fantastic way you can help local girls in our community attend Prom through the Highline Schools Foundation Project PROMise. This annual event serves roughly 125 students who might not otherwise be able to attend.
Here is how you can help:
- Donations of clean dresses. You know the bridesmaid dress you have tucked in your closet you’ll never wear again? That works. We are especially short both larger sizes 14+ and smaller sizes 0-2.
- Donations of new makeup items (Sorry, we cannot take used makeup items).
- Donations of jewelry and shoes in good condition.
- Talent. There is always a need for those who can transport items and or if you have seamstress skills as any dresses are onsite tailored to fit.
- Your Voice. Please share this with others in our community whom you know that might have the time or talent or resources to donate.
Please contact us with any questions or comments: email@example.com